The furniture for this room was brought from Sarajevo, where Branislav Nušić was the Director of the Theatre between 1925 and 1928. The furniture was made in Bosnia – carved in walnut wood and decorated with mother-of-pearl inlay and engraving
The photo was taken in the home of the writer's wife Darinka in No. 9, 29. Novembra Street (presently Boulevard Despota Stefana Lazarevića) in Belgrade, after Nušić's death in 1938.